Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Elf on a Shelf ~ The Arrival

We have jumped on the Elf on a shelf bandwagon!

I know I have been super horrible at posting this last week or so but I promise.... it's only because we have a million amazing things happening in our home. One of those things is the arrival of our Elf. Sydney named her Marshmallow. 

She arrived at our house with advent calendars, breakfast, a letter and Christmas pajamas in tow. Sydney was so excited! She squealed when she saw everything set out and ready for her and Henry (little did she know that mommy and daddy were up very early getting everything ready). We read through the letter from Marshmallow and read the book about the Elf on a Shelf. She loved the story and could not wait to dig into breakfast and open her first advent box. 

Henry woke up a little after we began eating and was almost as excited as his big sister. I will be taking pictures of our Elf shenanigans this month and hope to post them soon! Keep your eye on the blog for updates. 

Also... I promise to try to post more often. Life is finally slowing down a bit so I should be able to. 









Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment