Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Big Scrapbooking Weekend & An Announcement

I just came back from an amazing scrapbooking retreat! I have had absolutely no time to do any crafting lately so it was fun to get together, drink some wine and get some work done. I drove out to camp He Ho Ha and settled into a dorm room. We took over a massive room with all of our scrapbooking gear and went to town.

I had so much fun meeting new people and getting creative. Check out some of the cards I managed to put together. So Cute!



















Now for the big announcement. I have been making hats and other knitted goods through my Etsy store Warmth on the Brain. I am now introducing custom stationary and invitations into the mix. I will be blending the two stores and creating a custom goods store. More details to come but for now any comments wouldbe greatly appreciated!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment