Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Oliver's First Birthday

September 30th, 2014 is a day I will never forget.

That is the day that our Oliver was born. I know I am unbelievably far behind on blogging but unfortunately morning sickness and exhaustion has kept me away from doing anything really productive. I do want to touch on this important day though.

We wanted to make sure that we celebrated our tiniest little guy by talking about him with the kids and sending a balloon his way. We had a Birthday cake and sang him happy birthday and later that night we looked through our Oliver memory box. It was the first time that David had looked at most of it and it meant the world to me. 

I'm looking forward to taking time to remember him every year. I want the kids to know that he will always be a part of our family. 










Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment