Friday, December 3, 2010

32 Weeks

Week: 32
Weight Gained: 35 pounds
Belly Button: Flat as a pancake
Cravings: Dairy products.....all dairy products...
Sleep: Super crappy. I am starting to get really sore while sleeping.
Best Moment of the Week: My incredible surprise shower! David and all of my friends put on an incredible baby shower for me and Baby E.
Worst Moment of the Week: Starting to feel really huge. None of my clothes fit anymore..... not even the maternity ones!
Thoughts from Dad: "Take note from the the baby shower that I organized last weekend. If you are a little girl tell me if the boys dont do things like this for you and I will kick there butts. If you are a little boy you have a lot to learn and I will teach you. But if you don't do things like this I am going to kick your butt!!"

I am officially a house. I am starting to feel gigantic and exhausted. Everything that I do is so much harder than it used to be and I am getting very frustrated. I cannot wait for the end of January! You know you're pregnant when your maternity clothes are getting too small...... It sucks.

This week was pretty slow. I spent a lot of time getting ready for our big Christmas dinner on Saturday and I did a lot of baking and cleaning. Other than that we have not been up to much. David put on an amazing surprise baby shower for me last Saturday that made me feel so loved! It was definitely the highlight of the week.

This weekend will be insane. We have a ton of Christmas events and we cannot wait!

We will fill you in on more later!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment