Friday, January 21, 2011

39 Weeks

Week: 39
Weight Gained: 50 Pounds  
Belly Button: Popping out
Cravings: Cinnamon, Milk, Chocolate, Spicy Food
Sleep: Actually getting better. I think I am just so tired that my body knows I need more rest.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting a paycheck from our Short Term Disability Claim that we were not expecting.
Worst Moment of the Week: Finding out that we have made no progress.
Thoughts from Dad: "So you are being stubborn already Both your mom and I think it is about time you showed up.  Do us a favor and come meet the world, we cant wait to meet you any longer"
Not much to say about this week. I am exhausted and frustrated with the lack of progress.
We are both extremely excited to meet this little one but the longer we wait the more nervous I get. I feel like a bit of a ticking time bomb and people are pretty quick to remind me that it could happen at any time.

We are planning on keeping busy this week and hoping for the best.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment