Thursday, January 6, 2011

Aaaaaaand, I'm Done

I am so beyond over this pregnancy. I am starting to get to the part where everything hurts and nothing is comfortable.

I went in for my first weekly OB appointment on Tuesday and absolutely NOTHING has progressed. This kid is cooked but my body is saying no way. I asked McCubbin if I would be in this for the long run.... she is pretty sure that I am not going anywhere anytime soon.

Here are a few of  the lovely side effects of being so very pregnant:
- Itchiness Everywhere
- Stretch Marks
- Swollen Feet and Hands
- Carpal Tunnel (Numb Hands on a Regular Basis)
- Fat Face
- Super Sore Hips
- Inability to Sleep
- Constant Rib Kicks
- Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Super Sore Back
- Non Existent Bladder Space
- So Much More....

I can't wait for this to be done!

S

2 comments:

  1. That sucks!! Hopefully soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your maternity photos and your stomach looks awesome. But I understand the boo to stretch marks, I found my first one. I also love how it hurts between the shoulder blades from holding up the large chest. But the baby has to be worth it in the end otherwise why do women keep having babies?

    ReplyDelete