Monday, March 28, 2011

The Perfect Weekend

This past weekend was a big one for the Eliuk family. David and I had an incredible date night and Sydney had her first sleep over ad Grandma and Grandpa's house.

It was my birthday last Tuesday so David surprised me by planning a very romantic weekend. It began with breakfast with his family on Saturday morning. We then dropped Sydney off at my parents house and made our way downtown. We relaxed with a couples massage and then we checked into our heritage suite at the Union Bank Inn. We had a long hot bath and then got ready for dinner.

Dinner was an awesome three hour meal at Sabor Divino. Lots of wine and food as well as some great live music made for the perfect date. It was nice to sit and have a long conversation with my husband without having to rush to tend to Sydney. Sunday morning, we had a great Breakfast at Madison's Grill and checked out. We spent the rest of the day hanging out with my family and Sydney in my parents bed watching movies and eating Chinese food.

It was so hard to me to leave my little girl overnight but it was completely worth it. David and I had a fantastic time and we can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment