Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sydney Meets Elmo

Like most kids her age, Sydney has latched on to a character that she really loves. In her case... it's Elmo. 

She is an Elmo fanatic! It began with all of our long road trips. We invested in a DVD player for the car and a few Elmo and Sesame Street DVD's. At first I wasn't sure if she would be into them... But she has proven me wrong. Elmo is like her version of the Beatles, so when I found out that Elmo live was coming to town, I knew we had to take her. 

David was working night shift so unfortunately he missed out on seeing this. Luckily my dad came along with us and we were able to capture her reaction on video to show David once we got home. I have never seen her more excited for anything. She clapped and danced and pointed at "Melmo" the entire time. I, of course, cried seeing how happy she was. It was so embarrassing but I was ok with that. She had the most incredible time and I cannot wait to take her again. 























Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment