Thursday, November 29, 2012

19 Weeks


At 19 weeks...

Weight gained: Just over 10 pounds
Baby gender: We find out on Thursday!
Belly button in or out: In but very, very flat.
Food cravings: Spicy food, Fondue, Fresh Salad
Food aversions: Still meat...
Appointments: Ultrasound on Thursday!
How I am feeling: I feel pretty good actually. Really tired because I am not sleeping as well but better than I was feeling last week
Exciting milestones: Tons of movement!
Things I am looking forward to: I am really excited to find out what we are having!
Things that I miss: I am missing my old wardrobe and wine and sushi.
Thoughts: I am counting down the days to all of the Christmas festivities. I know that I will be tired but it is all going to be so much fun!
Daddy's thoughts: 
Sydney's thoughts: "I can't wait to find out if I am having a brother or sister!"

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment