Monday, July 28, 2014

Absence Makes the Belly Grow Bigger....

Meet my reason for the month and a half long absence from the blog...


That's right! Our little tie breaker is on the way! 

I have been completely neglectful of the blog because I have been too busy sleeping and trying not to throw up to pay too much attention to anything else. The kids have spent a lot of time with their Dad while I passed out every night and everyone has been very patient with me. 

I am 13 weeks along and after a quick ultrasound to rule out multiples and confirm that we have one healthy little baby brewing, we are ready to spill the beans. It has been a tough first trimester and I am JUST starting to feel a little bit more like myself. Sydney is super excited to have another sibling and has lovingly given the baby the nickname "Nugget". Henry is blissfully unaware of how much his life is about to change and David is still trying to absorb everything. 

Life will definitely be interesting!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment