Monday, February 8, 2016

Prenatal Yoga

Hooray for prenatal yoga!

There really isn't much in this life that I enjoy more than my family, my friends and a great Yoga practice. In the beginning of this pregnancy I really wasn't allowed to do too much Yoga. I was pretty restricted on physical activity and I also wasn't feeling great. The day that I was able to step back onto the mat was one of the best days I have had with this baby. It makes me feel more relaxed, more like myself and more in control of my body during an uncontrollable part of my life. This is me in my happy place. 

I am thinking of offering partner or private prenatal Yoga classes while I am still expecting. I feel like there is such a strong connection between pregnant women and I am probably in the best place I have ever been to offer such classes. We will see!



Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment