Monday, April 4, 2011

Why Can't I Put Her Down

Uh Oh.... I think I have created a monster.

Sydney has entered an irritating new phase in the last week or so. She realizes that I am her mommy and she will not let me put her down. More specifically, she will not let me put her down to sleep. She will only sleep in my arms and though I love all of the cuddle time I am getting, it would be nice to have some time for myself.

Our house is hopelessly messy and I desperately need to get her to sleep in her crib so that I can start to accomplish more during the day. Most of the time I feel as though we do not leave the bedroom until David gets home and most of the time we do not.

One of the things I am really looking forward to, once I teach her to sleep in her crib, is to be able to clean this house top to bottom. It needs to happen so badly!

Any advice? I feel like I we are never going to accomplish it.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment