Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Weight Struggles

While I have never been a skinny girl, I have always been relatively fit. By the time I had Sydney I had gained sixty five pounds. I lost twenty in the first month and another thirty five over the next few months. Sydney and I had gotten into a great weekday routine:
     ~ Monday - Strollersize
     ~ Tuesday - Salsa Babies
     ~ Wednesday - Strollersize
     ~ Thursday - Mommy and Me Yoga
     ~ Friday - Spin Class

When David started working shift work instead of the regular Monday to Friday work week, our entire schedule changed right away. We started doing a lot of travelling and spending more time with him and less time going to our regular work out classes. As much as we love to spend more time with David, it does make having a regular schedule very difficult.

My goal is to be back down to my wedding weight by the time I go back to work at the end of January. That gives me three months to lose thirty pounds. It will take a lot of working out and healthy eating to get there but I think I can do it! My diet already consists of super healthy meals like grilled chicken and vegetables so now I just have to kick the working out into high gear.


I will keep you updated on my progress!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment