Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Date Night: Melting Pot Edition

This past Monday David and I took advantage of the fact that he was on days off and we had a babysitter. We have a few gift certificates that have been burning holes in our pockets so we decided to use one up.

We have been to the melting pot many times before and have enjoyed it every time. They feature new menus on a regular basis and the menu for this month was American themed. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed that it was not something a bit more exotic but I was excited nonetheless. The four course meal was delicious!






We enjoyed every bite! David doesn't like most seafood and i don't eat beef or pork, so splitting the meat down the middle is always easy. My favourite part of a fondue dinner is how long it takes to cook and eat! There is nothing better than a good bottle of wine and a nice long meal.


Dessert was amazing! Dark chocolate fondue with delectable items to dip.... so tasty. 


Seriously! Who doesn't love a graham cracker crusted marshmallow dipped in warm dark chocolate!


I can't wait for our next date night! We have a few restaurants that we can't wait to try out. I am so happy that we have great babysitters who love Sydney almost as much as we do. Thanks Teryn!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment