Thursday, November 3, 2011

Drive & Treating and Other Halloween Fun

Halloween was amazing this year. Anyone who knows me, knows that it is one of my favorite days of the year. I have been known to spend months planning my Halloween costumes and I always try to make them from scratch.

David was working night shifts all weekend so I had to fly solo. Although I was dissapointed, I wasnted to make the best of it. I put together a last minute cat costume on Saturday night and hit up a friends party. Sydney got to cuddle with my parents at their place and after a fun night of seeing old friends and drinking pop I picked her up and we headed home.


This year was Sydney's first Halloween so I knew that it was going to be a lot different. Gone are the days of partying hard and we are now looking forward to years of trick or treating. Sydney has been drowning in a sea of owls since the day she was born. Her nursery has an owl theme so I decided to carry it through to her costume. I knew I wanted to make it and I wanted it to look vintage and unique.




We spent all night "Drive & Treating" around the city. We hit key houses (grandparents, aunts and uncles) and had a great time!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment