Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First Birthday Prep

Sydney's first birthday is FAST approaching! As of next Thursday we will have a one year old! I cannot tell you the emotions I feel when I think of our baby getting older. I still look at her every day and see my sweet little newborn.... then she stands up, tries to climb on me or calls me mum and I realize that she is no longer a new baby. She is a toddler.

As much as I want time to slow down I am intensly excited for her first birthday party. We are planning a full on monster themed bash and I am going all out with the details. Her invitations are super rad little monsters with googly eyes (they were sent out long ago). Here are a couple of crappy Blackberry pics of them:



I am also working on some table cards for all of the fun snacks we will have as well as an amazing paper garland! It is so cute and the idea was taken directly from Pinterest so I cannot take any creative credit on this one. Check it out in progress!


Now I just have to finalize the menu and figure out when the heck I am going to get all of this done.... yikes!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment