Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Walking Machine


Well... Miss Sydney is officially a walker.

She took her first steps on Sunday night and like the crazy proud Mumum that I am, I cried and laughed all at the same time. It happened on a whim. I talked to Dave and said, "Let's see if she will walk between us." Sure enough, when I told her to walk to Dadad, she took three or four sturdy little steps into his arms. I think we were both in shock.

We have been practicing with her every night. She squeels and giggles as she walks back and forth between us. Even though we know it will be a lot of work chasing her around, we are both so excited to have a walking little girl. In all of the excitement, we managed to get a video of everything. I will post it when I find the time..... It has been insane in our home lately.


Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment