Thursday, May 24, 2012

Creative Moments

I am a massive fan of introducing creativity to children at a young age.

I believe that it it truly important to expose kids to new things all the time. As parents, it is our job to ensure that we foster their creativity and encourage them in all of their pursuits. I understand that Sydney is still very far away from making any decisions on what she is interested in, but we are trying to show her the things that we are interested in.

I am very passionate about art and all things creative. I often feel like I have too many ideas and not enough time to get them out. We took some time this past weekend to sit down with Sydney and teach her about coloring. She loved it and with our help, she created her first masterpiece.

Expect to see it hanging in our home sometime soon!





Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment