Monday, September 24, 2012

Catching Up... Our Anniversary

I cannot believe that it has taken me a MONTH to put up this blog post.


I have to admit.... I used to do a lot of blog posting from my desk at work. I didn't really have a huge work load at my old job so posting during the day was no problem! Now that things have changed and I am at a new position within ATCO my free time has really dropped off.


Our 3rd anniversary has come and gone. We were actually on the way home from Montreal on our wedding anniversary. As of August 22 of this year I have been married to the love of my life for 3 amazing years! We have established a tradition where we alternate who plans our anniversary celebration every year. This year was my turn.


I booked us in for a nice long dinner and a show.


We hit up Zinc at the Edmonton Gallery for dinner and it was Ah.Maze.Ing.




We had some delicious drinks...


Some delicious appies...



Salty, crunchy, warm bread...




And ridiculously good entrees...







We finished dinner and headed over to the Jubilee theatre to see Jersey Boys.... It was so good! the music was so incredible and the actor playing Frankie Valli was perfect for the role.


All in all it was such an awesome way to celebrate 3 perfect years. I cant wait to see what the next years bring us!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment