Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Beginnings

We have been super busy in our house lately.

We have been going through some pretty major changes and most of my time has been spoken for this last week. Tuesday was my first day at my new job. David and I work for different companies that fall under the same organization. His office is in the South side of the city which is closer to home and I was commuting downtown. Now I have moved over to the same company as him and I could not be happier!

My first two days have been fantastic and I am so thrilled to not have to make the long commute in to work anymore. I am also so happy to be finished my work day half an hour earlier. That means that with the shorter commute and the earlier finish I will be home an hour earlier every night! It is so perfect. 

Hopefully I will have more time to post a few things later this week. I have so many exciting things to share!


Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment