Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kid Experiment ~ Squishy Baff

When you were a kid did you ever dream of what it would be like to swim in a bath full of jello?

Sydney got to do just that. While we were visiting my dad over Christmas he gave her a double package of a product called SquishyBaff. I had seen it before and thought it looked like fun but I didn't think that they sold it in Canada. She was so excited to try it out that we opened one of the packs the next day. 

I am not exactly sure what it is that makes the powder turn to jelly crystals but I do know that it was cool. We ran a warm bath and poured in the packaged powder. Within minutes we were swimming in a tub of jello. It was weird and squishy and totally cool. It took some coaxing to get Syd to actually sit down but once she did she was thrilled. To make the water turn back to liquid all of have to do was add the step 2 pack of powder and stir it around. Super fun!





Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment