Monday, February 17, 2014

DIY ~ Instagram Wall Collage

Admission.... Our wall gallery is still 80% empty. 

Once I got all of the frames hung I started looking through all of our photos to try do decide which ones to print off. It was like opening Pandora's box. I am having the hardest time narrowing down my favorite photo list and David has his favorites too! We have also had some serious external hard drive problems so I don't have access to a lot of the pictures that I want to use! So frustrating. 

One of my solutions to the problem was to create a couple of large collages of my favorite instagram photos. The process was very easy. I used Pic Monkey to edit the photos into a high resolution collage and printed it as a 12" by 12" picture through Costco. I then framed it in the large Ikea Ribba frame. 

I am in love with the outcome! One frame that houses some of my favorite family moments. 






Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment