Sunday, February 2, 2014

Renee's Baby Shower

Amid all of the construction and mess I somehow managed to pull together a super cute baby shower for my oldest friend Renee.

Renee is expecting her second boy in a couple of weeks and I could not be more excited for her! I put together a plaid themed party to celebrate her new little being and we enjoyed catching up. I love nothing more than a low key party... or any other excuse to fill our home with people and fun. We ate, opened gifts and enjoyed each other company. 

On the Menu:
~ Veggies
~ Fruit
~ Cranberry Baked Brie
~ Hummus and Pita
~ Mini Quiche
~ Snickerdoodle Cookies
~ Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
~ Cranberry Punch
~ Cucumber Water
~ Pellegrino

I had a great time putting together the decorations too. I stitched up some paper garland on my sewing machine and managed to make enough to string them up around the entire main floor. A few tissue paper pom poms and some babies breath finished the look and pulled everything together. I am so happy with how it all turned out and I know Renee had a great time. 

I am so excited to meet this new little man! Now if he would only hurry up and make his appearance.....
















No comments:

Post a Comment