Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sydney's 3rd Birthday ~ The Details

Yesterday was so much fun in our little home. 

We celebrated Sydney's 3rd Birthday with a joint party with her friend Evelyn. The two girls were born only 17 hours apart and it just seemed like a perfect opportunity to throw the ultimate princess tea party. I spent a few weeks putting together all of the details and crafting like a mad woman. I put together all of the decorations and food and had a great time doing it. 

I wanted to set up a few activities for the girls. We had a manicure station, pin the kiss on the frog and a decorate your own crown station(with some of my home made crowns which you can find over at my shop Brass & Baubles). Each of the girls got to take home their own super cute tea cup (from Ikea) and all of them came dressed to the nines. 

Here are a few photos of the details (all taken by Evelyn's wonderful mom and my friend Haley Shandro). Photos of the actual party to come! What do you think?




































Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment