Monday, March 10, 2014

Sydney's Outfit of the Day

I think my mom has a small obsession with buying clothes for the kids.

Since Sydney was born my mom has brought a steady stream of cute outfits into our home. I honestly think she can't walk into a children's store or costco without buying something for the munchkins... and I really don't mind. Kids go through clothes like candy and I will never turn down a freebie for them. 

One of my mom's recent purchases was this super cute outfit. Seriously.... floral print skinny jeans and a lace trim shirt.... cute! Our baby is turning into such a little lady! Thanks Mom :)









Mrs. E

1 comment:

  1. Oh my nieces have those exact same jeans! I love them. Girls have the best clothes, I can't wait to buy little girly clothes for this baby!

    ReplyDelete