Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Back to It.....



I can't believe that I am writing this post.... I'm back at work. 

As of Monday I am a full time employee once more. I am pretty sure that I was in denial right up until Sunday evening when I realized that I had to take my work clothes out of storage. It was terrifying. I know that we made this decision a while ago but it still doesn't feel right. I want to be home raising my babies and taking care of our house. I want to be setting up play dates and driving the kids to and from activities. I want to be cooking and working on items for the shop.... I do not want to be at my desk.

The first few days have been hard but the kids are handling it beautifully and Dave has been a massive help. I find myself counting down to my first Friday.... I can't wait!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment