Sunday, April 13, 2014

Brass & Baubles ~ Shades of Blue Quilt


I have to admit guys... this is a thing of beauty. 

I just finished my first big quilting project ever and i could not be more excited! I did everything myself including quilting the entire thing on my ancient singer sewing machine. I painstakingly hand stitched the binding and through the entire process I fell completely in love. This quilt pattern is by one of my all time favorite quit and fabric designers Camille Roskelley of Thimbleblossoms. It is called Red Letter Day and it is amazing and modern. 

I made this quilt intending on keeping it for myself ( I REALLY love it) but David is insisting I try to sell it. So unfortunately for me and fortunately for you, this beauty is up for sale *Tear*. You can check it out in the Brass & Baubles shop HERE. What do you think?







Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment