Thursday, February 5, 2015

Brass & Baubles ~ Norway Quilt

Every once in a while I make something that is so beautiful that I have to convince myself not to keep it. 

This is my red and aqua Norway Quilt and I am obsessed with it. When Camille Roskelley of Thimbleblossoms released this pattern I was probably one of the first people to pick it up. I knew that the really graphic nature with a nod to Nordic culture would be perfect for me and boy was I right. I initially planned on giving this one to my dad for Christmas but just couldn't part with it once I finished. it sat basted and ready for quilting for over a month and a half before I could get up the courage to tackle the straight line quilting I knew I wanted to do. The time and effort was completely worth it. This thing is amazing.... and it's backed in flannnel which makes me love it more. 














Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment