Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Rainbow Pony Party

I can't believe that Sydney's birthday party was two weeks ago already! 

We have been so busy with kids activities and our own commitments that I haven't had any time to update this blog or post pictures. I guess that's what happens when you kids start to get older. Speaking of kids getting older.... Sydney is FOUR!

I have no idea how the time has flown by so fast but I am so proud of our girl. She is a smart, funny, active little four year old and she is one of my best friends. For her Birthday party she requested a Rainbow Dash themed pony party and we were more than happy to oblige. 

We went through our party supplies box and came out with a mountain of colorful items. I put together a ton of rainbow themed food and we set up a few games or the kids to play. We had pin the cutie mark on the pony and a pinata. All of the kids had a great time and I think Henry ate his weight in junk food. In the end, the house was a disaster and the decorations stayed up for a week.































Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment