Sunday, November 7, 2010

28 Weeks

Week: 28
Weight Gained: Still hovering around 25 pounds
Belly Button: The right side is making an exit!
Cravings: Sweets! I have finally started craving the typical pregnancy cravings. All I want is chocolate!
Sleep: Still crappy but I am getting used to it.
Best Moment of the Week: Staying at the Hotel MacDonald with David for our Babymoon!
Worst Moment of the Week: Sitting through the most incredibly boring prenatal class.
Thoughts from Dad: "Hurry up and get here! I am tired of waiting!"

This week was very busy. We have been working on catching up at work and trying to get a few chores done around the house. Our busy week ended with an amazing weekend though! We managed to take some time for ourselves and go on a babymoon over the weekend. It was fantastic!

Baby E has been moving so much lately. We have dance parties all morning at work and get some good kicking in right before bed. It is so much fun but I am still getting used to it. It is fun knowing that I am never alone anymore.

We are having so much fun already and there are so many things to look forward to!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment