Monday, November 15, 2010

Backorders and Breakdowns

This week was really hard for me emotionally. I think my hormones are starting to kick in full swing and there has been a lot happening.

The hardest part of this week was finding out that our nursery furniture was backordered once again. I would have been ok with it if it had only been for another week or two.... but it was until January 31. The thought of having my nursery furniture show up after the baby is born was just too much for me.
On friday I had a full on meltdown of massive proportions. I spent all afternoon crying and did not calm down until David picked me up from work to go home at the end of the day. It was completely embarassing but I couldn't stop. I am really hoping that this is not the start of a new super-emotional phase....
S

No comments:

Post a Comment