Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Perfect Surprise

I have the most incredible husband in the world. On Saturday after yoga and lunch we got back to the condo and when I walked in to the house I was bombarded with balloons and friends!

David secretly planned a shower for me with all of my good friends. He sent out custom invitations, ordered a custom cake, ordered personalized chocolate bars for favours and organized all of the food and games! It was incredible! I couldn't believe that he even knew what women do at showers! All of my friends were amazing and we had such a fun afternoon. I can't even thank David enough for everything that he did for me. He is the most incredible person I know and I am so lucky to have him in my life.

Baby E will be starting life with some pretty great things thanks to some very generous people and I can't wait!


S

No comments:

Post a Comment