Friday, November 12, 2010

29 Weeks

Week: 29... 11 weeks to go!
Weight Gained: Haven't weighed myself this week. I think I am probably creeping up on 30 pounds gained!
Belly Button: Popping out more and more!
Cravings: Still on the Chocolate kick! David surprised me this week with some really incredible gourmet chocolates.... so delicious!
Sleep: Ok. Still getting up a couple of times a night. I find that I am waking up on my back and I can't breathe because of all of the extra weigh on my body.
Best Moment of the Week: Having an extra day off on Thursday.... yay for Stat Holidays!
Worst Moment of the Week: Getting emotional and having a small breakdown on Friday and finding out that our nursery furniture was back ordered again.
Thoughts from Dad: "I had a tought time taking care of your mom this week. Hopefully this doesn't last much longer."

This week was short but exhausting. I am starting to find that I am getting very emotional. I have been pretty stable for the majority of my pregnancy and I have managed to keep my cool. I think my hormones are starting to kick in and I am starting to get very tired of being big.

This week I am also starting to really feel the physical effects of being three quarters of the way through my pregnancy. My hips are killing me and I am having issues bending over. David is my official shoe helper. He has to help me put my shoes on and get out of seats. I am still adjusting to all of this extra weight!

We were busy this week but having Thursday off was the perfect break. It make the week feel so much shorter and it was a nice opportunity to catch up on a few things.

Our prenatal class on Wednesday was very interesting. David learned a lot that he didn't know about postnatal care and it was also an opportunity for dads to learn about breast feeding. It was funny to watch all of them learn something new. I bet that they never thought they would talk about some of the things we have covered in class.

This week should be busy. We are coming up on the craziest times of the year for us. As of this next weekend we have something booked almost every Saturday and Sunday until January. Although it is all stuff that we can look forward to we are also nervous about getting overloaded. We will keep you updated on everything we do.


S

No comments:

Post a Comment