Monday, November 11, 2013

My Two Littles

Oh these two. 

Lately being with the kids all the time has been hard. I love them to no end but having to coddle Henry has been exhausting. As the result of the hernia, I can't let him cry it out at all. He is spoiled and is demanding most of my time. This is taking away from my time with Sydney. She is so smart and busy and creative, but all she wants is to play with me. I am feeling a little bit stretched thin and extremely exhausted by the whole thing. 

But the last month has been so much more than just dealing with cranky kids. We have had some incredible moments that remind me how much I love these two littles. All of the end of day hugs and kisses make it all worth it. Hearing Sydney squeal with glee when she finishes something she is proud of makes it worth it. Watching Henry learn something new makes it worth it. I would do anything for my family and even though I don't always feel like they know how much work I put into making our family work, I know that they appreciate everything I do. 

Being a mom is the hardest and most rewarding job I have ever had and I would not change it for the world. 







Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment