Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Would Have Been 30 Weeks...

I feel like such a dummy....

When I sat down at my work computer this morning and opened my email and calendar, I was jolted by a sad reminder of my sweet Oliver. When I found out I was pregnant I was so excited that I set weekly reminders of how far along I was in my calendar. This morning the reminder said 30 weeks.... I would have been 30 weeks along with this tiny man. 

These are the last photos I have of Oliver alive. They were taken at our 19 week ultrasound.... before I knew anything was wrong and before our lives were forever changed. I am sad that she wasn't able to get a good profile picture for me. He was super active that day and would not sit still to have his picture taken. I will be completely honest and tell you that this is actually the first time I have ever looked at these photos. I have been carrying the CD around with me in my purse since they were taken. I just couldn't bring myself to look at them. They remind me of my excitement and my naivety.... I would have been 30 weeks. 




Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment