Thursday, May 28, 2015

New & Exciting Things

I have had very little time to post anything on the blog lately as a result of some VERY exciting things. 

After years of working in the same role for our company (Over 5 to be exact) I got a call from one of our senior managers last Thursday. Two of our Engineering groups have temporarily moved to a new building 5 minutes up the road while we build an extension on our main building and there is only one problem... they don't have an Admin and need help. I was asked to come fill that space and given 24 hours to wrap things up in my old position. To say that I was excited was an understatement. I have never been so nervous and excited.... nervousited! The thing I love the most about this offer is that it is a completely new position. I get to build it up and make it my own and I am working with a small group of young, fun engineers. It is almost a throwback to 6 years ago when I was working for a small engineering firm while in University. 

I am so excited about the challenge and the people and hopefully I can get back to posting regularly soon!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment