Monday, October 11, 2010

24 Weeks... Viability Day!

Week: 24
Weight Gained: Not sure anymore....
Belly Button: Itchy from all of the pressure the baby puts on it. It is getting really flat.
Cravings: Milk! I loooovvvvee a cold glass of milk. I think that I am just finding it really refereshing.
Sleep: Difficult. I get very uncomfortable very quickly and it is getting harder to roll over. Everything takes so much more effort!
Best Moment of the Week: David felt the baby for the first time! It has been non-stop since last Sunday.
Worst moment of the Week: Being exhausted all week. All of the work I have been doing on the Run for the Cure and the Minerva dinner have finally caught up to me and I need a week off to recover.
Thoughts from Dad: "Baby your kicks are strong! Thank you for finally kicking hard enough for me to feel it.... now stop kicking your mom."

This week was so long and incredible at the same time. We had a million charity events happening and I was planning all of them. I was so relieved when the were on finished on Tuesday. I had a massage on Tuesday evening to help myself relax and after that it was all about trying to recouperate.

The best day this week by far was last Sunday. After the Run for the Cure David felt the baby kick for the first time. He was so excited to finally feel what I have been talking about and I was excited that I could finally share it with him. It has been non-stop since Sunday. Baby E loves it's dad and is always willing to kick him a few kicks.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment