Monday, October 11, 2010

Minerva Dinner

Last Monday was the Minerva Foundation dinner at the Hotel MacDonald. This year I was asked to plan the dinner with an admin assistant from the Little Warriors group.
The Minerva Foundation is our family's foundation. Some of my family members founded it 32 years ago and has been raising money for non-profit and community organizations. I am proud have helped the foundation raise thousands of dollars this year and look forward to helping plan the dinner next year.
My uncle, Steve, spoke at the event about working for AMOR Ministries for almost 30 years building homes in low income communities internationally. It was very interesting and actually taught me more about my own family.
Here are a few photos from the event. I have included a photo of David's parents and my mom and uncle Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment