Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Festivus of Breastivus Run for the Cure

I don't even know how to explain how proud I am of our Run for the Cure team this year. Team Festivus of Breastivus was in it's second year and with 16 members we managed to raise almost $3000 to fight breast cancer.
Everyone got into the action and came out in pink to support the cause. We had twelve runners and four walkers and everyone had an incredible time. I managed to walk 4k of the 5k course before I started getting some tightness in my tummy. We wrapped up the day with a nice post-run brunch at Brewsters before heading our separate ways.
All I can say is that I cannot wait until next year! We will raise more money and it will be Baby E's first time at the event!
Here are a few photos from the day. Take note of my amazing husband's super hot pink tights.
S





No comments:

Post a Comment