Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day To Me!

Woohoo! I love Mother's Day so much. 

I love that there is a celebration of all of the incredible Moms out there. I love being a Mom and would not change it for the world. It is the hardest job I have ever had and the most incredibly rewarding. This year I got to celebrate Mother's Day with my TWO beautiful children and my amazing husband. David organized an awesome surprise for me. He made colour splattered shirts for the kids that represented my gift.... He registered us for the Colour Me rad Run! It is a super fun 5k run where you are splattered with coloured powder as you run along the course and you end up covered in a million colours. It is in July and is the perfect post-baby fitness goal for me. I can't wait to get the go-ahead from my doctor to start working out!



Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment