Friday, May 24, 2013

The Boy Who Could Sleep Anywhere

We are on the road once again. 

We have taken a few days to make our way down south to Lethbridge to visit my Dad and the rest of my family down here so I won't be able to post much in the next few days but I thought it would be nice to put up a couple of new photos. 

Our little Henry has learned to sleep almost anywhere. We are really trying to ensure that he does not become a picky baby when it comes to sleep. We keep the noise levels up (at least Sydney does) when he sleeps and we don't schedule our day around his nap times. So far, he has done incredibly well. He almost always falls asleep in his carseat and loves to take cat naps on his Daddy. Hopefully it stays this way... second children don't always have the luxury of sleeping in the most comfortable places...

By the way, our boy is one month old today! I will get around to his one month post when we get home.




Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment