Monday, September 6, 2010

19 Weeks

Week: 19
Weight Gained: Somewhere around 7lbs still
Belly Button: Starting to hurt! I think that it is really working it's way to the surface.
Cravings: 7Up slurpees and other frozen drinks.... and White Wine! I wish I could have a glass.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing our little bean at our mid-point ultrasound. We were able to see little toes and fingers... so cute!
Worst Moment of the Week: Having to drive home 11 hrs the day after Ironman.... yuck!
Thoughts From Dad: "Baby! Why are you letting mom feel your kicks and not me?!"

This was such a busy week! we arrived home late on Monday night and we were back to work early Tuesday morning. My dad flew in on Wednesday morning and we have been running around ever since. The house was a disaster zone after being away for 10 days and we had a mountain of laundry. To top everything off the entire rack in the closet had collapsed on my the night before we left for vacation so I had to put everything back together. I also spent the entire week with a wicked cold.

The best part of the week was going to the ultrasound on Thursday. I met up with Dave and I went into the room alone for the first part of the session. It took the tech about half an hour do take all of the photos and measurements and I took the opportunity to have a small nap. When she was done she called in Dave and my dad and brother Matt who had been hanging out.

The baby looks perfect! I cannot believe how big it is getting and how much detail we can see. I think that David was most excited to see little toes for the first time. The heartrate was at 133bpm at the time of the ultrasound and we got to see everything, from the brain and skull to the toes.

Here is a picture from the Ultrasound:

Hopefully this next week is a little bit slower and more relaxing!


S

No comments:

Post a Comment