Monday, July 9, 2012

Sydney is a Dare Devil

Most of you who know me, know that I grew up out at the lake. 

Pigeon Lake is one of my favorite places in the world. I have fond memories of jumping on the trampoline, swimming in the lake and tubing behind the boat. All of my time spent out at the lake came full circle last weekend when we took Sydney out to go tubing for the first time. 

My aunt and her husband are in town from Scottsdale with their three kids so they all got to play and enjoy the sun together. It was emotional seeing Sydney experience something that I used to love. Don't worry.... they were getting pulled SUPER slow. 

 ~ Here are the kids all ready to go ~

~ Sydney and Will Hanging out and staying warm under a towel ~

~ Watching Syd and David on the tube ~

~ She was thrilled! ~





Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment