Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Leaf Garland

Fall is in full force here in Edmonton. 

The temperature is dropping and the leaves have all turned colour and fallen to the ground. Halloween is just around the corner so we decided to put up a few fall themed decorations. So I broke out all of my felt scraps and cut leaves of different shapes and sizes using pinking shears and regular scissors. 

After putting them in order and stacking a couple to get a layered look, I set up the sewing machine and ran them through one after the other. 



After sewing them all together I hung them on the mantel. 







So simple but so cute! Sydney walked downstairs the morning I hung them and let out the biggest WAAAAOOOWW! that I have ever heard from her. It is feeling more like fall in our house already!

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment