Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Stylish Travelling Mom

When we started travelling with Sydney I had a lot of fears.
 
I was terrified that we would not enjoy our adventures or that we would over pack or that nightmare of nightmares... we would look like one of those stereotypical tourist families. We have made all of the effort in the world to make our family travels fun and seamless. Of course there are always hiccups and things that you need to adapt to along the way... but the entire thing is worth it.
 
Sydney and I always like to look our best when we travel. I have the beautiful and completely amazing Petunia Pickle Bottom Ergo baby carrier. This thing has literaly been a pivotal piece of travel equipment for us.... and it looks cute! I usually try to avoid pushing products on people, but this is one piece of baby equipment that I cannot push enough. We went through three carriers before we fell in love with this one. We bought it when she was three months or so and I use it constantly. It is so comfortable that I cantt even tell that I am carrying around my 30 pound toddler! Amazing. And, it is the only way I can get her to sleep on flights.









Mrs. E

1 comment:

  1. You need to start posting about the new addition thats coming in april!!
    I love reading all about your family!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete