Monday, April 29, 2013

A Manicure & My Ring!

I can't even tell you how exciting this post is for me...

After months of being swollen as a result of my crazy, hormonal, pregnant body... I can finally wear my wedding rings again! I am absolutely thrilled. I have missed them so much and every time I noticed David's ring it broke my heart just a little bit. I figured that having my ring fit called for a little celebratory manicure. I have my own UV light and gel polishes, so I broke out this gorgeous grey and got to it. I am starting to realize that gel polish may be the only polish that can hold up on my hands now that I am a mother of two. I love it! A little bit of pampering goes a long way when you have a newborn. 

The colour is Sally Hansen's Greige. 



Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment