Saturday, April 6, 2013

Squishy's Baby Shower

I love my friends so much. 

I am one of those really lucky girls who has a few good girlfriends who have been in my life since I was a kid. One of those amazing long term friends is my friend Renee. When she found out that I was pregnant again she told me that she really wanted to host a baby shower for me. I was so excited! With this baby being our second, I really didn't expect anything. 

Renee went above and beyond and threw me the most incredible shower! Everything was yellow, mint, burlap and doilies. It was so gorgeous! My husband's cousin Lara put together the drinks and my sister was in charge of the games. It was such an unbelievable afternoon and I can't thank Renee enough!

Here are a few photos from the afternoon!

























Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment