Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Balancing it All




Life has been exceptionally crazy lately. 

The last month has really tested my ability to multitask and stay on top of things... especially the last 2 weeks. Coming back to work this time has been easier in some ways. We have childcare that comes to us so that I don't have to worry about waking up the kids and getting them out of the house on time. I am able to just focus on myself in the morning and that makes everything infinitely easier. This time I have also learned that it can be nice to spend time with other adults and test my brain occasionally.... and I love that I get to use my work wardrobe again. 

I hate that I am missing milestones and important moments. It breaks my heart to see Henry struggle with some pretty intense separation anxiety and I have a tough time mustering up energy at the end of the day. Meal planning and cleaning take up any other free time I may have and my business has taken a bit of a back seat. 

To be honest... it has been incredibly hard. But at the end of the day I know that I have the most incredible support network and seeing the excitement on the kids faces when I get home always gives me my second wind. 

Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment