Thursday, May 22, 2014

Brass & Baubles ~ Color Blocked Quilt

I have been working like a mad woman to finish some of the projects I have on the go right now. 

Like every other quilter in the world I have a hard time completing one project before starting another... there are just too many fun fabrics to work with and patterns to tackle! I currently have SIX projects on the go! I love it but man it's busy. One of my recent finishes is this stunning color blocked quilt. I used one of my favorite block patterns from Camille Roskelley over at Thimbleblossoms. You may remember seeing it before on THESE Halloween pillows. It is simple and modern and you can do so many things with it. The only warning I have about this block is that it is a bit of a beast to piece together. 

Nevertheless, this beauty is going in the SHOP today. Check it out!







Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment