Friday, May 2, 2014

Park Days

I love that park season is officially upon us!

We have been spending so much time outside in the last couple of weeks and the kids could not be happier. After a couple of spring snow storms things have melted and warmed up and the neighborhood is packed with kids again. While we were in Lethbridge we managed to take advantage of the warm Southern Alberta weather and enjoy the park. Henry has really gotten into playing on the swings and Sydney goes absolutely crazy! 

I don't usually bring my camera to the park but I have the exact same photos of Sydney wearing that little red coat on that exact swing and the sap in me told me to capture this repeat occurrence. It is so sweet to see Henry going through the same milestones as his big sister! 














Mrs. E

No comments:

Post a Comment